Support Waste Reduction Week in Canada through social media using the campiagn hashtag #WasteReductionWeek
Make sure to follow us to keep up to date with all the exciting initiatives that are going on throughout October.
You can find us at @WRWCanada on all social media platforms, or click the links below:
Social Media Tips
Planning a social media campaign is a great way to get involved in #WasteReductionWeek. Here's some tips for an engaging campaign:
- Schedule posts to align with Waste Reduction Week's daily themes.
- Share promotional materials such as posters, banners, and infographics
- Hosting an event? Create a Facebook event and register your event on our events page so we can help promote.
- Swapping out single-use straws for reusables? Recently purchase a new reusable water bottle or coffee mug? Show-off what you are doing to reduce waste. We'll be featuring #WasteReductionWeek champions throughout the week.
- Take the Food Waste Pledge and/or make a proclamation. Share your efforts on social media to encourage others to join.
- Use hashtag #WasteReductionWeek and tag @WRWCanada in posts so we can see and help spread the word.