Give a gift that friends and family can use to help reduce their waste footprint. Some ideas include: beeswax food wrappers, reusable mugs/bottles or lunch boxes, bamboo toothbrushes, stainless steel straws, or houseplants.
Beeswax food wrap
Photo and product from: Abeego
Stainless steel straws.
Photo and product from: A Greener Future
There's also cool products made from recovered materials like ocean plastic.
- Stainess steel or glass reusable water bottle
- Reusable coffee/tea mug
- Loose leaf tea with a reusable infuser
- Quality reusable lunch containers such as a bento box
- Reusable resealable snack bags
- Reusable chop sticks or ones made from recycled materials
- Reusable produce bags